Disadvantaged groups include in general youth, women, seniors, immigrants, disabled people, ex-offenders and the unemployed. In the framework of Social Seducement, given the different learning needs and attitudes of each subgroup of this category, we decided to focus on unemployed adults aged 18+. These include also people who have lost their job and are trying to reconvert in order to re-enter the labour market.
is the use of game mechanics and experience design to digitally engage and motivate people to achieve their goals. 
role-playing game is an online game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting or through a process of structured decision-making or character development. Actions taken within many games succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. Role play games are considered to be a form of interactive and collaborative storytelling. Events, characters and narrative structure give a sense of a narrative experience and the game need not have a strongly-defined storyline. Interactivity is the crucial difference between role-playing games and traditional fiction. Whereas a viewer of a television show is a passive observer, a player of a role-playing game makes choices that affect the story. 
We use the Social Economy Europe definition of the
social economy, whch defines it through 7 key principles:
1) The primacy of the individual and the social objective over capital;
2) Voluntary and open membership;
3) Democratic control by the membership;
4) The combination of the interests of members/users and/or the general interest;
5) The defense and application of the principle of solidarity and responsibility;
6) Autonomous mangement and independence from public authorities;
7) The essential surplus is used to carru out sustainable development objectives, services of interest to members or of general interest.